View of part of the Fujairah Corniche and the Hajar Mountains in the Background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Make Sure to Connect with Sheikh Mohammed’s Correct Facebook Page

Thanks to Sarah for pointing out that Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has two public Facebook pages under his name. This is no attempt by the Sheikh to be two-faced about himself.

My Apologies
In my earlier post I gave you this incorrect link, which has Sheikh Mohammed’s official photo, which indicates he has 57,540 fans (at the time of writing) and appears to have commenced as early as March 2008.

I apologize to His Highness and I am sorry as some of you have become fans of a page which is not being updated.

True Address
Connect with the Sheikh’s true and correct page which is being updated on a regular basis (yesterday was the most recent time).

Here is the correct link.

You will discover at the time of writing that the Sheikh has 2,078 fans.

I have gone back to my previous links and corrected these with the right one.

Dr Geoff Pound

Geoff can be contacted by email at geoffpound(at)gmail.com on Facebook and Twitter.

Image: New snapshot of the correct public page for HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum.