Spending record amounts on number plates only makes sense if you are putting them on cars with a record price tag.
Cars, the modern day camel in the Middle East, are treated with great love and respect by their owners.
Take your pick from this list of the world’s most expensive cars production-cars that are available today in quantities of 20 or more.
In ascending order they are:
10. Maybach 62 Sedan: $390,000
9. Porsche Carrera GT: $420,000
8. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: $450,000
7. Koenigsegg CCX: $520,000
6. Saleen S7 Twin Turbo: $585,000
5. SSC Ultimate Aero: $620,000
4. Enzo Ferrari: $640,000
3. Lamborghini Reventon: $1,300,000
2. Bugatti Veyron: $1,400,000
1. Aston Martin One 77: $1,500,000
Got a favorite?
To see pictures and comments on each of these cars, follow this link:
Mike Payne, The 10 Most Expensive Cars in the World, Style Crave.
Dr Geoff Pound
Image: The top ten-click to magnify.
Saudi: 90-day Amnesty for undocumented migrants - Last week, Saudi Arabia announced an amnesty for irregular migrants. Starting March 29, undocumented migrant workers will be able to avoid fines and penalt...
11 hours ago