The newest hotel in Dubai opened its doors to guests today (1 October 2008).
Named ‘The Address, Downtown Burj Dubai’, this luxury hotel is developed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
Because size is important in Dubai check out the List of Tallest Buildings in Dubai and see how tall The Address stands in the city’s architectural pantheon.
It is the 36th tallest building in the world.
Have a look at the view on a bad Dubai day.
Some of the new hotel’s features include:
* 8 Restaurants and Bars
* The Spa at The Address with Sauna, Steam Bath, Hair Stylists and Nail Studio
* Chilled Infinity Pool cascading over 5 tiers with a dedicated Children's Pool
* Sun Lounges
* Fitness Centre with state-of-the-art equipment and workout options
* Business Lounge
* Avant-garde Meetings and Events facilities
* Qix Club, children's program
For further details and reservations check out the hotel’s web site:
The Address, Downtown Burj Dubai
Dr Geoff Pound
Image: The Address Hotel.
ILO defers consideration of Comission of Inquiry into Qatar - The ILO has deferred consideration of a Commission of Inquiry into Qatar until November 2017. In a decision released on March 22, the ILO has requested tha...
9 hours ago