What happens if you leave Dubai – and your car and debts – behind? Time Out Dubai investigates or does it?
Check out, not only this one-sided article from Timeout Dubai but also the Comments, many of which allege that this article was backed by the banks to scare people.
There are facts here but the article appears to lack a pastoral and practical approach towards dealing with the considerable debt that is being racked up in Dubai.
Link: Debt in Dubai, TimeoutDubai, 11 February 2009.
Dr Geoff Pound
Image: Photo courtesy of article at above link.
Counting Saudis - Saudi Gazette reports on the latest demographics of Saudi Arabia. According to the report, Saudis represent 68% of the population, leaving 32% as resident ...
1 day ago